Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew.
Literally this is an easy recipe just when the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew
- Prepare 1 of large pack ground beef.
- It's 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 bag (16 ounce) of frozen mixed veggies.
- It's 1 can (28 ounce) of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano (heaping tablespoon).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Adobo.
Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew step by step
- Sauté ground beef in a pot until browned, drain off fat....
- Place ground beef into crockpot.....
- Add to ground beef garlic, onion, mixed veggies, crushed tomatoes, beef broth, black pepper, oregano and adobo, mix all well......
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.... Stirring occasionally......
- Serve with some bread and enjoy 😉!.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, keep busy entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com