Actually this is an easy recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Lettuce Wraps for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Lettuce Wraps using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- Prepare of onion.
- You need of minced ginger (pickled).
- Prepare of red bell pepper.
- You need of water chestnuts.
- It's of chopped mushrooms.
- It's of lean ground beef.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need of lettuce.
Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Chop up onions and cook about 5-10 minutes on medium heat..
- Chop up bell pepper, mushrooms, water chestnuts, and ginger if necessary. Add to pan and cook another 5 minutes or so with the onion until veggies are fragrant..
- Put the vegetable mixture aside for now on plate or bowl so you can use the frying pan to cook the beef next..
- Put ground beef, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in the pan. Use a spatula to move the meat around and cook evenly..
- When meat is almost done (some fluid at the bottom of the pan and a little bit of pink meat too) add the cooked vegetables back to the pan along with the soy sauce..
- Stir and cook another 5 minutes or so until the liquid has evaporated off and all of the meat is brown no longer pink. Set the pan aside to cool..
- Take leaves off the head of lettuce individually and fill them with about 1/2 cup of the beef mixture..
- Wrap up the lettuce like a burrito (or however you can manage) and enjoy!.
I will just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Lettuce Wraps. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, entertain admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com