Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps.
Actually this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps
- It's of ground beef.
- It's of chopped onion.
- You need of chopped green bell pepper.
- You need of crushed red pepper.
- You need of curry powder.
- You need of garlic salt.
- You need of iceberg lettuce.
Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps step by step
- Saute onions and peppers in hot pan until soft. Add ground beef, drain grease when about 3/4 of the way done. Add curry, red pepper, and salt and finish cooking..
- Wash lettuce and tear leaves to make little bowls. Fill with beef curry and enjoy!.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps. If you have questions or requests around this article, absorb right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com