Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps.
Actually this is a simple recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps
- It's of Lean Ground Hamburger Meat [85/15 blend].
- It's of White Onions [fine minced].
- It's of Green Onions [fine chop].
- You need of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [chopped].
- Prepare of Shiitake Mushroom Tops [fine chopped].
- Prepare of Fresh Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- You need of Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare of Fresh Grated Diakon Radishes.
- It's of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- It's of Bamboo Shoots [chopped].
- You need of Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- Prepare of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need of Siracha Sauce.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- It's of Rice Wine Vinager.
- You need of Fresh Bib, Butter Or Romaine Lettuce Leaves [chilled & rin.
- Prepare of options.
- Prepare of Bottle Liquid Panda Seasoning Packet.
- It's of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Chilled Sliced Red Radishes [garnish].
- You need of Shredded Cabbage [thin sliced - to be added to meat mixture].
Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Here's all you'll need..
- Fry hamburger. No oil needed..
- Drain hamburger..
- Add all chopped vegetables and seasonings to pan. Fry for 2 minutes longer. You'll definitely want some crisp to these lettuce wraps so don't over cook..
- Place on chilled lettuce leaves and serve immediately..
- ● Know you can cheat and add 1 - 8 oz packet of Panda Brand Lettuce Wrap Seasoning. With this, you can exclude all the seasonings listed above. Except for Soy Sauce. You can find this brand at just about any major supermarket chain. It'll taste exactly like what you're making from scratch. ● Just add additional Soy Sauce [to taste] since this packet it is a bit on the sweet side with the added Hoisin Sauce..
- ● Serve lettuce wraps with sides of Soy and Siracha Sauce. ● Crispy Egg Rolls, Miso and Egg Drop Soup all work great as sides to this appetizer. ● Garnish with chives. Radishes are another great addition upon serving. Unfortunately I was out of them. ● Serve with ice cold Sapporo Beer and chilled glasses. It's an excellent pairing [and IMHO] one of the best Asian beers out there!.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps. If you have questions or requests on this article, occupy gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com