Low Carb Breakfast Balls.
Actually this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Low Carb Breakfast Balls for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Low Carb Breakfast Balls using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Breakfast Balls
- It's of ground pork sausage.
- It's of ground beef.
- It's of eggs.
- You need of dried onion flakes.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
Low Carb Breakfast Balls instructions
- Mix all ingredients together with your hands or electric mixer..
- Form into 40 or 50 balls, about 1 to 1 1/2 inch each and place on a cookie sheet..
- Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes..
- Let cool before storing or freezing..
- For Scotch eggs, mold raw mixture around peeled hard-boiled eggs and bake at 350 for 30 minutes..
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Low Carb Breakfast Balls. If you have questions or requests around this article, divert entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com