Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole.
Actually this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole
- Prepare of hotdogs (cut into bite sized pieces).
- You need of browned ground beef.
- It's of hotdog chili or chili without beans.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of yellow mustard.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of heavy whipping cream.
- It's of mayonnaise.
Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Placed sliced hot dogs on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Top with Browned hamburger meat.
- Pour onion powder and yellow mustard on top of hamburger.
- Pour 1 cup of shredded cheese on top of this mixture.
- Pour chili on top of cheese..
- In a separate bowl beat eggs, then add mayonnaise, and heavy whipping cream. Stir until smooth and pour on top of the chili.
- And the other cup of cheese to the top and bake for 30 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, engross gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com