Low carb stuffed peppers. I've been looking for ways to use up our ground venison burger. My husband enjoys hunting and the start of the season is less You'd never know these low carb stuffed peppers were made with venison instead of beef. Adding tomatoes is one way to hide any gamey taste.
Pour reserved tomato liquid in a baking dish and place peppers in dish.
Top each stuffed pepper with about a tablespoon of pizza sauce.
Enjoy these traditional savory stuffed peppers without all the extra carbohydrates!
Yes, this is a simple recipe just subsequently the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Low carb stuffed peppers for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Low carb stuffed peppers using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb stuffed peppers
- Prepare of ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare of onion, diced.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of cauliflower, cooked and finely chopped.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes, drained.
- It's of egg.
- Prepare of dried basil.
- It's of dried oregano.
- It's of cheddar cheese.
- It's of marinara sauce.
- It's of salt and pepper.
You can use any kind of ground sausage, hot or mild, your choice. Low-Carb Stuffed Peppers with Turkey Italian Sausage, Ground Beef, and Mozzarella from Kalyn's Kitchen are a favorite that's been really popular on Low-Carb Cauliflower Rice Southwestern Stuffed Peppers with Turkey and Poblanos from Kalyn's Kitchen have lots of delicious southwestern flavors in. Low carb stuffed peppers are so good! Stuff your peppers and add them to your baking dish.
Low carb stuffed peppers step by step
- Cut peppers in half and remove stem and seeds. Blanch in boiling salted water until SLIGHTLY softened. Do not overcook..
- Saute onions and garlic until translucent..
- Combine onion mixture, tomatoes, cauliflower, seasonings, egg and 1/2 cup cheese with ground beef or turkey and combine well..
- Stuff blanched peepers with meat mixture.
- Put 1/2 marinara in bottom of large baking dish. Arrange stuffed peppers on top and top with remaining sauce. Cover with plastic wrap and aluminum foil and bake at 375F until internal temp is 155F aprox 1 hour.
- Remove covers and top with remaining cheese. Return to oven until cheese is melted..
Add two tablespoons of water to the bottom of the dish and then cover tightly with foil. These low carb stuffed peppers are the perfect family friendly healthy dinner! Full of lasagna flavor without a bunch of carbs! Friends, I'm officially home from my trip to Destin and I'm back to cooking real food and trying to eat healthy. It's always such a rough transition going from vacation to real life again.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Low carb stuffed peppers. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, entertain entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com