Low-Carb Taco Bake.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Low-Carb Taco Bake for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Low-Carb Taco Bake using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Taco Bake
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need of cream cheese, softened.
- It's of eggs.
- Prepare of of heavy cream.
- It's of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It's of tsps. taco seasoning.
- Prepare of salsa.
- It's of cheddar cheese, shredded.
Low-Carb Taco Bake step by step
- For the crust: beat the cream cheese and eggs until smooth..
- Add the cream and seasoning..
- Greases 9"x 12" baking dish; spread the cheese over the bottom..
- Pour in the egg mixture as evenly as possible..
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes..
- Let stand for 5 minutes before adding the topping..
- For the topping; brown the ground beef and drain the fat..
- Stir in the seasoning and salsa..
- Spread meat mixture over the crust..
- Top with cheese..
- Reduce heat to 350° and bake 20 minutes until hot he bubbly..
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Low-Carb Taco Bake. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, keep busy approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com