Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce
- You need of Zucchini.
- You need of Beef mince.
- Prepare of red pepper.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of garlic clove.
- Prepare of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It's of Mixed Herbs.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- It's of Tomato Purée.
Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Diced onion and garlic and brown In a wok..
- Chop red pepper and mushroom, add this to the onion and garlic.
- Next step, add your mince, I used 750g however this does several meals. Cook until Brown. This is when you put the spaghetti in (for the boyfriend 😂).
- For the Zucchini noodles, spiralize the zucchini and add salt and pepper..
- Add boiling water to Zucchini. Boil for 1 minute. Whilst doing this add tomato sauce and purée to the meat..
- After a minute, Fry the zucchini in coconut oil until firm..
- Serve with grated cheese if you wish. Very simple dish!.
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, entertain log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com