Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs.
Literally this is an easy recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs
- You need of 80/20 ground beef.
- It's of eggs.
- You need of onion chopped fine.
- It's of almond flour.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- It's of grated parmesan.
- Prepare of beef bouillon cube, broken up.
- Prepare of each of oregano and Italian seasoning.
- You need of low net carb spaghetti sauce.
Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs instructions
- Mix all ingredients together..
- Brown meatballs in olive oil on both sides and transfer to cookie sheet..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes..
- Add to pot of sauce and heat..
- Top with grated parmesan. They can be used to top shiritake noodles if desired..
- This is the sauce I use. It is 3 net carbs per 1/2 cup..
- To cut down on the acid of the tomatoes, you can add a tablespoon of red wine to sauce..
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, divert entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com