Ground Beef and Potatoes.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Ground Beef and Potatoes for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Ground Beef and Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potatoes
- It's 2/3 pound of black Angus ground beef.
- Prepare 1-1/4 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 1-3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- It's 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It's 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Ground Beef and Potatoes instructions
- Wash and dice the potatoes. Add to a pan sprayed with nonstick I used olive oil spray. Dice the onion add along with the spices, except the parsley..
- Add the beef and cover stirring occasionally. After the potatoes are fork tender add the flour. Stir a bit..
- Add the parsley and stir in. Parsley flakes will allow you to know if its incorporated well. Add the buttermilk and stir in allow to thicken and coat well. Allow to rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Ground Beef and Potatoes. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, interest entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com