Low Carb Cottage Pie.
Actually this is a simple recipe just when the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Low Carb Cottage Pie for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Low Carb Cottage Pie using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Cottage Pie
- Prepare of coconut oil.
- You need of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare of carrots, finely chopped.
- You need of ribs celery, finely chopped.
- You need of beef mince.
- You need of tomato paste.
- It's of beef stock.
- You need of red wine.
- It's of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of dried thyme.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- Prepare of cornflour mixed with a bit of water.
- You need of big butternut, peeled and cut into cubes.
- You need of plain yoghurt.
- You need of nutmeg.
- It's of coconut oil.
- It's of salt and pepper.
Low Carb Cottage Pie step by step
- Heat the oven to 190C..
- Place the butternut with the 2 T of coconut oil, nutmeg and salt and pepper in a big roasting dish. Mix and roast for 30 minutes or until soft..
- In a big pan brown the onion and garlic in the 2 T coconut oil..
- Add the carrots and celery and saute until soft..
- Add the mince, breaking it up as it browns..
- Add the tomato paste, red wine, stock, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, bay leaves and salt and pepper and mix..
- Add the cornstarch slurry..
- Bring to a boil and then simmer on medium heat until the liquid has become a thick gravy. About 40 minutes..
- When the butternut is soft, transfer to a bowl and add the yoghurt. Blitz with a hand-held blender until it is mashed..
- When the mince is ready (the gravy should be thick and not at all runny), transfer it to the dish wherein the butternut was cooked..
- Add the butternut mash to the dish, creating a second layer..
- Put the dish back in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Serve with chopped Italian parsley and chillies..
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Low Carb Cottage Pie. If you have questions or requests on this article, keep amused gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com