Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs.
Literally this is an easy recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs
- Prepare of 80/20 ground beef.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It's of onion chopped fine.
- Prepare of almond flour.
- It's of minced garlic.
- You need of grated parmesan.
- You need of beef bouillon cube, broken up.
- Prepare of each of oregano and Italian seasoning.
- It's of low net carb spaghetti sauce.
Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs instructions
- Mix all ingredients together..
- Brown meatballs in olive oil on both sides and transfer to cookie sheet..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes..
- Add to pot of sauce and heat..
- Top with grated parmesan. They can be used to top shiritake noodles if desired..
- This is the sauce I use. It is 3 net carbs per 1/2 cup..
- To cut down on the acid of the tomatoes, you can add a tablespoon of red wine to sauce..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, interest admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com