Easy Zucchini Lasagna. All the feels and flavors of lasagna but made with vegetable noodles instead of pasta. Thin slices of zucchini stand in for noodles in this lasagna. It is perfect in the summer with your garden-fresh veggies and herbs, or in the winter when you need a comforting meal.
No-cook noodles save prep time for this lasagna recipe.
Since these lasagna noodles will expand during baking, avoid overlapping them.
In this video you will learn how to make the BEST keto, Low Carb lasagna EVER and it is super simple!
Yes, this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Easy Zucchini Lasagna for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Easy Zucchini Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Zucchini Lasagna
- It's of extra lean ground beef.
- You need of small onion, chopped.
- It's of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- You need of jar of fire roasted tomato sauce (or any kind).
- It's of LARGE zucchini (or 2-3 small) medium-high sliced.
- You need of ricotta cheese.
- You need of mozzarella cheese,shredded.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- It's of salt and pepper.
Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious way to enjoy the lasagna flavor you love, without the noodles. This Zucchini Lattice Lasagna from Delish.com is the best! This zucchini lattice lasagna is the perfect way to lighten up the classic dish for summer. I never in a million years thought I would like a Lasagna that wasn't made with noodles.
Easy Zucchini Lasagna step by step
- Lightly spray a casserole dish, preheat oven to 400°F and set dish aside. Slice your zucchini and salt it so that it draws out the extra water. (Pat dry when you're ready to layer).
- In a pan, brown/cook the beef then add the onions and garlic and tomato paste. Cook 2-3 min..
- Add tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste..
- In the casserole dish, lay a bit of the sauce on the bottom, then the zucchini, sauce again, dollops of ricotta, zucchini,sauce,ricotta. (repeat until you've used add your prepared ingredients).
- Top with shredded mozzarella and place in oven for 25-35 min until bubbly and yummy! Enjoy! ! 😉.
Simply lay out the zucchini slices over some. This spinach and zucchini lasagna is vegetarian, low-carb, and gluten-free. It is made with tomato Gina's recipes are always delicious, healthy, and easy-to-follow. And, her Zucchini Lasagna recipe is. This easy zucchini lasagna recipe is a family favorite!
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Easy Zucchini Lasagna. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, divert gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com