Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps.
Literally this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps
- You need of lean ground beef.
- You need of onion, diced.
- You need of ginger root, minced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of bok choy, diced.
- Prepare of red bell pepper, diced.
- It's of soy sauce.
- Prepare of bibb lettuce (can substitute boston lettuce).
Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium-high heat.
- Add beef, onion, ginger and garlic to skillet. Cook, breaking up meat, until beef is browned..
- Add bok choy, pepper and soy sauce. Cook, stirring, until bok choy is wilted, ~3-5 minutes..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps. If you have questions or requests all but this article, charm retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com