Low Carb Cheesy Ranch Burger Bites.
Literally this is a simple recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Low Carb Cheesy Ranch Burger Bites for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Low Carb Cheesy Ranch Burger Bites using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Cheesy Ranch Burger Bites
- Prepare of ground beef (any fat ratio).
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of each salt and pepper.
- You need of grape or cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of romaine lettuce.
- It's of water.
- Prepare of toothpicks or short bamboo skewers.
Low Carb Cheesy Ranch Burger Bites instructions
- Add ground beef, ranch seasoning, salt, pepper, and the egg to a large bowl. Mix with your hands until the seasonings are just combined. You do NOT want to over mix it because you'll end up with dense meatballs..
- Shape your mixture into a disc in your bowl and section the mixture into 12 even pieces. (Easiest way is to use your hands to make a pie shape and section off pieces like you would a pizza)..
- Preheat your sauté pan on medium heat. Start rolling your meatballs and add them to the heated pan. Flip your meatballs until each side is browned. (Typically takes about 30 seconds a side).
- Once each side is browned, add the water to the pan and close with a lid to trap in steam. This will help cook the inside of the meatballs..
- While your meatballs are finishing, wash and slice your lettuce. I also sliced my tomatoes in half..
- Give your meatballs a stir and turn off the heat. Gather the meatballs in a group in the pan and add the sliced cheese on top so each mestball is covered. Replace the lid to the pan and have the cheese melt for about a minute..
- Transfer your meatballs onto a plate after about a minute of the cheese melting. Let your meat rest for about 3 minutes..
- In the meantime, skewer your tomatoes and lettuce. When your meatballs are done resting, skewer your veggie sticks through the meatballs..
- Serve immediatly and enjoy!.
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Low Carb Cheesy Ranch Burger Bites. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, engross edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com