Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps.
Actually this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of chopped onion.
- You need of chopped green bell pepper.
- You need of crushed red pepper.
- It's of curry powder.
- It's of garlic salt.
- Prepare of iceberg lettuce.
Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps instructions
- Saute onions and peppers in hot pan until soft. Add ground beef, drain grease when about 3/4 of the way done. Add curry, red pepper, and salt and finish cooking..
- Wash lettuce and tear leaves to make little bowls. Fill with beef curry and enjoy!.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, engross open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com