Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps.
Literally this is an easy recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare of Lean Ground Hamburger Meat [85/15 blend].
- Prepare of White Onions [fine minced].
- It's of Green Onions [fine chop].
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [chopped].
- It's of Shiitake Mushroom Tops [fine chopped].
- You need of Fresh Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- You need of Hoisin Sauce.
- It's of Fresh Grated Diakon Radishes.
- You need of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- Prepare of Bamboo Shoots [chopped].
- It's of Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- It's of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need of Siracha Sauce.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- It's of Rice Wine Vinager.
- You need of Fresh Bib, Butter Or Romaine Lettuce Leaves [chilled & rin.
- Prepare of options.
- You need of Bottle Liquid Panda Seasoning Packet.
- It's of Soy Sauce.
- It's of Chilled Sliced Red Radishes [garnish].
- Prepare of Shredded Cabbage [thin sliced - to be added to meat mixture].
Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Here's all you'll need..
- Fry hamburger. No oil needed..
- Drain hamburger..
- Add all chopped vegetables and seasonings to pan. Fry for 2 minutes longer. You'll definitely want some crisp to these lettuce wraps so don't over cook..
- Place on chilled lettuce leaves and serve immediately..
- ● Know you can cheat and add 1 - 8 oz packet of Panda Brand Lettuce Wrap Seasoning. With this, you can exclude all the seasonings listed above. Except for Soy Sauce. You can find this brand at just about any major supermarket chain. It'll taste exactly like what you're making from scratch. ● Just add additional Soy Sauce [to taste] since this packet it is a bit on the sweet side with the added Hoisin Sauce..
- ● Serve lettuce wraps with sides of Soy and Siracha Sauce. ● Crispy Egg Rolls, Miso and Egg Drop Soup all work great as sides to this appetizer. ● Garnish with chives. Radishes are another great addition upon serving. Unfortunately I was out of them. ● Serve with ice cold Sapporo Beer and chilled glasses. It's an excellent pairing [and IMHO] one of the best Asian beers out there!.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, absorb admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com