Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers
- It's of Breadless Beef Burgers.
- You need of Lean Hamburger Meat.
- You need of Each: Granulated Garlic-Granulated Onion-Black Pepper.
- You need of Seasoned Salt.
- You need of Worchestershire Sauce.
- It's of Cheddar Cheese [cubed] Or 2 Thin Slices Cheddar Cheese.
- It's of Thin Sliced Purple Onions.
- You need of Sliced Firm Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Dill Pickle Slices.
- It's of Iceberg Lettuce Leaves.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- You need of Real Mayonnaise.
- You need of Sea Salt.
Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers instructions
- Chop all vegetables and chill..
- Add all seasonings except for sea salt and cheese [optional] into the hamburger meat and mix well..
- You can choose to add the cheese inside the hamburger meat or melt on the top..
- Mold 2 hamburger patties and lightly sprinkle tops with Sea Salt..
- Fry hamburger meat to desired doneness or until fully cooked. About 3 minutes on each side for well done. Add cheese to hamburger surface and allow to melt if it's not been added within the hamburger meat mixture..
- Drain burgers on paper towels..
- Add mayonnaise and ketchup to burger top [or in between lettuce leaves] followed by pickles, onions and tomatoes..
- Wrap each burger in 3 layers Iceberg Lettuce leaves each. Top and bottom..
- Serve hamburger warm and vegetables chilled..
I want just to let you know recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, charm gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com