Low Carb Breakfast Balls.
Literally this is an easy recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Low Carb Breakfast Balls for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Low Carb Breakfast Balls using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Breakfast Balls
- You need of ground pork sausage.
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of dried onion flakes.
- It's of black pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
Low Carb Breakfast Balls instructions
- Mix all ingredients together with your hands or electric mixer..
- Form into 40 or 50 balls, about 1 to 1 1/2 inch each and place on a cookie sheet..
- Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes..
- Let cool before storing or freezing..
- For Scotch eggs, mold raw mixture around peeled hard-boiled eggs and bake at 350 for 30 minutes..
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Low Carb Breakfast Balls. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, make smile way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com