Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole.
Actually this is a simple recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole
- It's of hotdogs (cut into bite sized pieces).
- You need of browned ground beef.
- You need of hotdog chili or chili without beans.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's of onion powder.
- You need of yellow mustard.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of heavy whipping cream.
- It's of mayonnaise.
Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Placed sliced hot dogs on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Top with Browned hamburger meat.
- Pour onion powder and yellow mustard on top of hamburger.
- Pour 1 cup of shredded cheese on top of this mixture.
- Pour chili on top of cheese..
- In a separate bowl beat eggs, then add mayonnaise, and heavy whipping cream. Stir until smooth and pour on top of the chili.
- And the other cup of cheese to the top and bake for 30 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole. If you have questions or requests something like this article, absorb admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com