Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs.
Actually this is an easy recipe just in the same way as the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs
- Prepare of 85% lean ground beef.
- Prepare of onion, minced.
- It's of garlic, minced.
- You need of handful Italian parsley.
- You need of Romano cheese, grated.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes.
- You need of salt.
Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs step by step
- OK, first off, if you want to go really authentic, make it 1 1/2 pound each of ground beef and ground pork..
- Now, throw everything into a large mixing bowl, and mix by hand..
- Roll the mixture into small meatballs. Golf ball is about as big as Sicilian Meatballs ever get, and often they're smaller..
- Add about five or six tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil into a two or three quart saucepan or large frying pan, and heat to medium..
- Fry the meatballs on medium for a few minutes per side, and I normally do at least three sides..
- Place the finished meatballs into a plate with a few layers of paper towel lining the bottom for drainage, and keep half an eye on that plate while finishing the rest in the pan. The aroma permeates the house and attracts vermin/children/spouses with a mind for repeated sampling. If you don't watch out, you end up with an empty dish after all that cooking..
- Serve in sauce, in Italian Wedding Soup, or as appetizers..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Low Carb Sicilian Meatballs. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, engross entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com