Low-Carb Taco Bake.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just considering the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Low-Carb Taco Bake for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Low-Carb Taco Bake using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Taco Bake
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare of cream cheese, softened.
- It's of eggs.
- It's of of heavy cream.
- You need of taco seasoning.
- You need of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of tsps. taco seasoning.
- Prepare of salsa.
- It's of cheddar cheese, shredded.
Low-Carb Taco Bake step by step
- For the crust: beat the cream cheese and eggs until smooth..
- Add the cream and seasoning..
- Greases 9"x 12" baking dish; spread the cheese over the bottom..
- Pour in the egg mixture as evenly as possible..
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes..
- Let stand for 5 minutes before adding the topping..
- For the topping; brown the ground beef and drain the fat..
- Stir in the seasoning and salsa..
- Spread meat mixture over the crust..
- Top with cheese..
- Reduce heat to 350° and bake 20 minutes until hot he bubbly..
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Low-Carb Taco Bake. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, interest read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com