Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce.
Actually this is an easy recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce
- Prepare of Zucchini.
- You need of Beef mince.
- It's of red pepper.
- It's of onion.
- Prepare of garlic clove.
- You need of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It's of Mixed Herbs.
- It's of Tomatoes.
- It's of Tomato Purée.
Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce instructions
- Diced onion and garlic and brown In a wok..
- Chop red pepper and mushroom, add this to the onion and garlic.
- Next step, add your mince, I used 750g however this does several meals. Cook until Brown. This is when you put the spaghetti in (for the boyfriend 😂).
- For the Zucchini noodles, spiralize the zucchini and add salt and pepper..
- Add boiling water to Zucchini. Boil for 1 minute. Whilst doing this add tomato sauce and purée to the meat..
- After a minute, Fry the zucchini in coconut oil until firm..
- Serve with grated cheese if you wish. Very simple dish!.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, absorb read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com