Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb.
Actually this is an easy recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb
- You need of Meat and broth.
- It's of ground beef.
- Prepare of beef meatballs.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- You need of Vegetables.
- It's of ribs celery.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- You need of green beans.
- Prepare of sliced spring onion.
- It's of Seasonings.
- You need of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of Cheese.
- You need of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb instructions
- Wash the vegetables. Heat the oil in a pot..
- Make the meatballs. See any of my recipes. Brown the meatballs in the oil. Remove from oil and set aside..
- Slice the onion and celery thinly. Peel the carrots and slice them. Add the vegetables to the oil that the meatballs were browned in. Add the seasonings. Sauté for 10 minutes..
- Add the ground beef to the pot with the vegetables. Add the broth. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. I had extra guest my granddaughters so I cut the meatballs so they were manageable for them..
- Add the meatballs. Simmer covered for 15 minutes..
- Serve add cheese to taste. I hope you enjoy!!.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Beefy Vegetable Soup with Meatballs low carb. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, engross entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com