Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly).
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly)
- You need of 80/20 ground beef.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- It's of garlic powder.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of sugar free salsa.
- It's of eggs.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- You need of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat, breaking up to a fine crumble as it cooks. While cooking stir in chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper..
- Turn off heat, do not drain beef. Stir in salsa and transfer mixture to a 9x9 casserole dish. Spread out evenly..
- In a medium bowl wisk together eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper. Once combined, stir in half the cheese..
- Pour egg mixture over meat mixture in casserole dish. Very gently give the mixtures a slight stir to work some of the cheese down into the meat..
- Top with remaining cheese. Place in oven. Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes or until cheese on top is crispy and golden around the edges. Let rest 10 minutes before serving. Top with your favorite garnishes and enjoy!.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly). If you have questions or requests regarding this article, interest entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com