Low Carb Cottage Pie.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Low Carb Cottage Pie for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Low Carb Cottage Pie using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Cottage Pie
- Prepare of coconut oil.
- You need of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of onion, finely chopped.
- You need of carrots, finely chopped.
- It's of ribs celery, finely chopped.
- Prepare of beef mince.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- You need of beef stock.
- Prepare of red wine.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of dried thyme.
- You need of bay leaves.
- Prepare of cornflour mixed with a bit of water.
- Prepare of big butternut, peeled and cut into cubes.
- Prepare of plain yoghurt.
- It's of nutmeg.
- You need of coconut oil.
- It's of salt and pepper.
Low Carb Cottage Pie instructions
- Heat the oven to 190C..
- Place the butternut with the 2 T of coconut oil, nutmeg and salt and pepper in a big roasting dish. Mix and roast for 30 minutes or until soft..
- In a big pan brown the onion and garlic in the 2 T coconut oil..
- Add the carrots and celery and saute until soft..
- Add the mince, breaking it up as it browns..
- Add the tomato paste, red wine, stock, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, bay leaves and salt and pepper and mix..
- Add the cornstarch slurry..
- Bring to a boil and then simmer on medium heat until the liquid has become a thick gravy. About 40 minutes..
- When the butternut is soft, transfer to a bowl and add the yoghurt. Blitz with a hand-held blender until it is mashed..
- When the mince is ready (the gravy should be thick and not at all runny), transfer it to the dish wherein the butternut was cooked..
- Add the butternut mash to the dish, creating a second layer..
- Put the dish back in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Serve with chopped Italian parsley and chillies..
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Low Carb Cottage Pie. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, please contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com