Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs.
Actually this is a simple recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs
- You need of 80/20 ground beef.
- You need of eggs.
- It's of onion chopped fine.
- Prepare of almond flour.
- It's of minced garlic.
- Prepare of grated parmesan.
- You need of beef bouillon cube, broken up.
- You need of each of oregano and Italian seasoning.
- You need of low net carb spaghetti sauce.
Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs instructions
- Mix all ingredients together..
- Brown meatballs in olive oil on both sides and transfer to cookie sheet..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes..
- Add to pot of sauce and heat..
- Top with grated parmesan. They can be used to top shiritake noodles if desired..
- This is the sauce I use. It is 3 net carbs per 1/2 cup..
- To cut down on the acid of the tomatoes, you can add a tablespoon of red wine to sauce..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, keep busy gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com