Beef Lettuce Wraps.
Actually this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Beef Lettuce Wraps for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Beef Lettuce Wraps using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Lettuce Wraps
- It's of Ground Beef.
- It's of garlic cloves.
- It's of green onions.
- Prepare of Garlic Scape.
- Prepare of Lime.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's of salsa.
- You need of lettuce leaf.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of medium carrot.
Beef Lettuce Wraps step by step
- All ingredients were local source, organic, drug free! I didn't add salt because other ingredients replaced it but you can. Prep ahead by chopping garlic, green onion and garlic scape..
- Heat pan to medium with olive oil..
- Heat chopped items through then add beef to pan..
- As you cook the beef through be sure to wash your lettuce. Add Worcester sauce to pan during cooking and stir..
- Wash lettuce and set out like taco shells. Shred carrot and set aside. Juice single lime and set aside..
- When cooked, take off heat and add juice from one lime to add flavor. After lime soaks up then add mix to lettuce and top with carrot and salsa..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Beef Lettuce Wraps. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, make laugh log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com