Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps
- You need of lean ground beef.
- It's of onion, diced.
- You need of ginger root, minced.
- It's of garlic, minced.
- It's of bok choy, diced.
- It's of red bell pepper, diced.
- It's of soy sauce.
- It's of bibb lettuce (can substitute boston lettuce).
Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium-high heat.
- Add beef, onion, ginger and garlic to skillet. Cook, breaking up meat, until beef is browned..
- Add bok choy, pepper and soy sauce. Cook, stirring, until bok choy is wilted, ~3-5 minutes..
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, absorb get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com