Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps.
Actually this is an easy recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps
- It's of ground beef.
- You need of chopped onion.
- It's of chopped green bell pepper.
- You need of crushed red pepper.
- It's of curry powder.
- It's of garlic salt.
- You need of iceberg lettuce.
Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps instructions
- Saute onions and peppers in hot pan until soft. Add ground beef, drain grease when about 3/4 of the way done. Add curry, red pepper, and salt and finish cooking..
- Wash lettuce and tear leaves to make little bowls. Fill with beef curry and enjoy!.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps. If you have questions or requests re this article, engross admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com