Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps
- It's of Lean Ground Hamburger Meat [85/15 blend].
- You need of White Onions [fine minced].
- Prepare of Green Onions [fine chop].
- You need of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [chopped].
- It's of Shiitake Mushroom Tops [fine chopped].
- Prepare of Fresh Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- You need of Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare of Fresh Grated Diakon Radishes.
- It's of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- It's of Bamboo Shoots [chopped].
- It's of Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- You need of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need of Siracha Sauce.
- It's of Soy Sauce.
- It's of Rice Wine Vinager.
- It's of Fresh Bib, Butter Or Romaine Lettuce Leaves [chilled & rin.
- It's of options.
- Prepare of Bottle Liquid Panda Seasoning Packet.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Chilled Sliced Red Radishes [garnish].
- You need of Shredded Cabbage [thin sliced - to be added to meat mixture].
Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Here's all you'll need..
- Fry hamburger. No oil needed..
- Drain hamburger..
- Add all chopped vegetables and seasonings to pan. Fry for 2 minutes longer. You'll definitely want some crisp to these lettuce wraps so don't over cook..
- Place on chilled lettuce leaves and serve immediately..
- ● Know you can cheat and add 1 - 8 oz packet of Panda Brand Lettuce Wrap Seasoning. With this, you can exclude all the seasonings listed above. Except for Soy Sauce. You can find this brand at just about any major supermarket chain. It'll taste exactly like what you're making from scratch. ● Just add additional Soy Sauce [to taste] since this packet it is a bit on the sweet side with the added Hoisin Sauce..
- ● Serve lettuce wraps with sides of Soy and Siracha Sauce. ● Crispy Egg Rolls, Miso and Egg Drop Soup all work great as sides to this appetizer. ● Garnish with chives. Radishes are another great addition upon serving. Unfortunately I was out of them. ● Serve with ice cold Sapporo Beer and chilled glasses. It's an excellent pairing [and IMHO] one of the best Asian beers out there!.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, please entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com