Low Carb Breakfast Balls.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Low Carb Breakfast Balls for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Low Carb Breakfast Balls using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Breakfast Balls
- Prepare of ground pork sausage.
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of dried onion flakes.
- It's of black pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
Low Carb Breakfast Balls step by step
- Mix all ingredients together with your hands or electric mixer..
- Form into 40 or 50 balls, about 1 to 1 1/2 inch each and place on a cookie sheet..
- Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes..
- Let cool before storing or freezing..
- For Scotch eggs, mold raw mixture around peeled hard-boiled eggs and bake at 350 for 30 minutes..
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Low Carb Breakfast Balls. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, absorb gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com