Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just taking into account the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole
- Prepare of hotdogs (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Prepare of browned ground beef.
- You need of hotdog chili or chili without beans.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of onion powder.
- You need of yellow mustard.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Placed sliced hot dogs on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Top with Browned hamburger meat.
- Pour onion powder and yellow mustard on top of hamburger.
- Pour 1 cup of shredded cheese on top of this mixture.
- Pour chili on top of cheese..
- In a separate bowl beat eggs, then add mayonnaise, and heavy whipping cream. Stir until smooth and pour on top of the chili.
- And the other cup of cheese to the top and bake for 30 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, please get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com