Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta
- You need 500 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 2-3 of onions.
- Prepare 400-500 gr of pasta penne.
- Prepare 1 can (400 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- It's 1 can (400 ml) of tomato sauce.
- It's 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 of t.s. chili flakes.
- You need of salt, pepper.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- It's of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of parsley.
Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta instructions
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the diced onion and ground meat. Cook, stirring occasionally, untill onion becames transpared and liquid mainly evaporated. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, chili flakes. cook stirring up to 1 more minute. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and water and mix until combined. Add pasta..
- Simmer and low heat stirring time by time for 12-15 minutes. Add shredded mozzarella and parsley leaves to the plates..
- Video with cooking https://youtu.be/3vSquMwZOrc?sub_confirmation=1.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, entertain door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com