Low-Carb Taco Bake.
Literally this is an easy recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Low-Carb Taco Bake for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Low-Carb Taco Bake using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Taco Bake
- Prepare of Crust.
- It's of cream cheese, softened.
- You need of eggs.
- It's of of heavy cream.
- Prepare of taco seasoning.
- You need of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It's of Topping.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of tsps. taco seasoning.
- It's of salsa.
- It's of cheddar cheese, shredded.
Low-Carb Taco Bake instructions
- For the crust: beat the cream cheese and eggs until smooth..
- Add the cream and seasoning..
- Greases 9"x 12" baking dish; spread the cheese over the bottom..
- Pour in the egg mixture as evenly as possible..
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes..
- Let stand for 5 minutes before adding the topping..
- For the topping; brown the ground beef and drain the fat..
- Stir in the seasoning and salsa..
- Spread meat mixture over the crust..
- Top with cheese..
- Reduce heat to 350° and bake 20 minutes until hot he bubbly..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Low-Carb Taco Bake. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, engross get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com