Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just like the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce
- You need of Zucchini.
- Prepare of Beef mince.
- Prepare of red pepper.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of garlic clove.
- You need of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It's of Mixed Herbs.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- You need of Tomato Purée.
Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Diced onion and garlic and brown In a wok..
- Chop red pepper and mushroom, add this to the onion and garlic.
- Next step, add your mince, I used 750g however this does several meals. Cook until Brown. This is when you put the spaghetti in (for the boyfriend 😂).
- For the Zucchini noodles, spiralize the zucchini and add salt and pepper..
- Add boiling water to Zucchini. Boil for 1 minute. Whilst doing this add tomato sauce and purée to the meat..
- After a minute, Fry the zucchini in coconut oil until firm..
- Serve with grated cheese if you wish. Very simple dish!.
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, occupy way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com