Keto ground beef enchiladas. These delicious and easy keto ground beef enchiladas are a great way to use up any taco meat you may have leftover from another meal! How about making these deliciously simple keto ground beef enchiladas with cheese shells instead of corn?! Yep - you read that right.
Then pour over the browned ground beef.
It's not too good to be true—ground beef is totally keto-approved!
The low-budget meat you know and love can be incorporated into so many keto recipes whether you're in the mood for Mexican, meatloaf, or maybe a.
Literally this is an easy recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Keto ground beef enchiladas for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Keto ground beef enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto ground beef enchiladas
- It's of ground beef.
- You need of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of onion chopped fine.
- You need of cream cheese divided.
- Prepare of hatch green chiles chopped.
- You need of low carb tortillas of your choice (we like the ones from Aldi).
- You need of small can red enchilada sauce.
- You need of of the large brick of Velveeta cubed.
- It's of rotel.
Keto Beef Enchiladas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Low Carb Cheese Shell & Ground Beef. These delicious and easy keto ground beef enchiladas are a great way to use up any taco meat you may have leftover from another meal! Easy Keto Korean Ground Beef Bowls.
Keto ground beef enchiladas instructions
- Brown ground beef and onion then drain. Add taco seasoning, green chiles, red enchilada sauce, and 2 tablespoons cream cheese and cook over medium heat adding enough water to make it saucy but still thick (around a cup, but start small and add as needed) and cook for about 10 minutes tasting for salt and season..
- Put Velveeta, undrained can of Rotel, and 2 tablespoons cream cheese in a sauce pan and heat over medium until melted and smooth. Add enough water to make it a thinish cheese sauce..
- Roll meat mixture into the 8 tortillas and put in a greased 9x13 seam side down. Pour over cheese sauce, covering all the corners. Cook at 350 uncovered until bubbly, you aren't looking to brown it..
- Let set for 10 minute before trying to serve. They are a pain and a mess to get out of the pan. I recommend 2 spatulas..
Easy Keto Korean Ground Beef Bowls. These low-carb squash boats taste as impressive as they look. It doesn't hurt that they're super-cute and take just ten minutes to prepare. Ground beef is one of the most versatile ingredients to cook with. It's a popular keto food choice because its a relatively inexpensive and quick-cooking Ground beef is usually categorized based on the cut and fat percentage.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Keto ground beef enchiladas. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, absorb admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com