Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs.
Literally this is an easy recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs
- It's of 80/20 ground beef.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of onion chopped fine.
- Prepare of almond flour.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- It's of grated parmesan.
- You need of beef bouillon cube, broken up.
- Prepare of each of oregano and Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of low net carb spaghetti sauce.
Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs instructions
- Mix all ingredients together..
- Brown meatballs in olive oil on both sides and transfer to cookie sheet..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes..
- Add to pot of sauce and heat..
- Top with grated parmesan. They can be used to top shiritake noodles if desired..
- This is the sauce I use. It is 3 net carbs per 1/2 cup..
- To cut down on the acid of the tomatoes, you can add a tablespoon of red wine to sauce..
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs. If you have questions or requests on this article, engross edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com