Easy Zucchini Lasagna.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just when the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Easy Zucchini Lasagna for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Easy Zucchini Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Zucchini Lasagna
- Prepare of extra lean ground beef.
- You need of small onion, chopped.
- It's of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of tomato paste.
- Prepare of jar of fire roasted tomato sauce (or any kind).
- It's of LARGE zucchini (or 2-3 small) medium-high sliced.
- It's of ricotta cheese.
- It's of mozzarella cheese,shredded.
- It's of Italian seasoning.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Easy Zucchini Lasagna step by step
- Lightly spray a casserole dish, preheat oven to 400°F and set dish aside. Slice your zucchini and salt it so that it draws out the extra water. (Pat dry when you're ready to layer).
- In a pan, brown/cook the beef then add the onions and garlic and tomato paste. Cook 2-3 min..
- Add tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste..
- In the casserole dish, lay a bit of the sauce on the bottom, then the zucchini, sauce again, dollops of ricotta, zucchini,sauce,ricotta. (repeat until you've used add your prepared ingredients).
- Top with shredded mozzarella and place in oven for 25-35 min until bubbly and yummy! Enjoy! ! 😉.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Easy Zucchini Lasagna. If you have questions or requests something like this article, make smile open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com