Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps
- It's of lean ground beef.
- You need of onion, diced.
- You need of ginger root, minced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- You need of bok choy, diced.
- It's of red bell pepper, diced.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It's of bibb lettuce (can substitute boston lettuce).
Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium-high heat.
- Add beef, onion, ginger and garlic to skillet. Cook, breaking up meat, until beef is browned..
- Add bok choy, pepper and soy sauce. Cook, stirring, until bok choy is wilted, ~3-5 minutes..
I will just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Moo Shu Beef Lettuce Wraps. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, entertain entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com