Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Lettuce Wraps for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Lettuce Wraps using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lettuce Wraps
- You need of cooking oil.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of minced ginger (pickled).
- You need of red bell pepper.
- Prepare of water chestnuts.
- It's of chopped mushrooms.
- You need of lean ground beef.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It's of salt.
- It's of pepper.
- It's of soy sauce.
- Prepare of lettuce.
Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Chop up onions and cook about 5-10 minutes on medium heat..
- Chop up bell pepper, mushrooms, water chestnuts, and ginger if necessary. Add to pan and cook another 5 minutes or so with the onion until veggies are fragrant..
- Put the vegetable mixture aside for now on plate or bowl so you can use the frying pan to cook the beef next..
- Put ground beef, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in the pan. Use a spatula to move the meat around and cook evenly..
- When meat is almost done (some fluid at the bottom of the pan and a little bit of pink meat too) add the cooked vegetables back to the pan along with the soy sauce..
- Stir and cook another 5 minutes or so until the liquid has evaporated off and all of the meat is brown no longer pink. Set the pan aside to cool..
- Take leaves off the head of lettuce individually and fill them with about 1/2 cup of the beef mixture..
- Wrap up the lettuce like a burrito (or however you can manage) and enjoy!.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Lettuce Wraps. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, keep amused admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com