Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just considering the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps
- It's of ground beef.
- You need of chopped onion.
- It's of chopped green bell pepper.
- You need of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare of curry powder.
- It's of garlic salt.
- You need of iceberg lettuce.
Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps step by step
- Saute onions and peppers in hot pan until soft. Add ground beef, drain grease when about 3/4 of the way done. Add curry, red pepper, and salt and finish cooking..
- Wash lettuce and tear leaves to make little bowls. Fill with beef curry and enjoy!.
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Spicy Beef Curry lettuce wraps. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, entertain log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com