Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps.
Actually this is an easy recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps
- It's of Lean Ground Hamburger Meat [85/15 blend].
- It's of White Onions [fine minced].
- You need of Green Onions [fine chop].
- You need of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [chopped].
- Prepare of Shiitake Mushroom Tops [fine chopped].
- You need of Fresh Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- Prepare of Hoisin Sauce.
- You need of Fresh Grated Diakon Radishes.
- It's of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- Prepare of Bamboo Shoots [chopped].
- You need of Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- You need of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need of Siracha Sauce.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Rice Wine Vinager.
- It's of Fresh Bib, Butter Or Romaine Lettuce Leaves [chilled & rin.
- You need of options.
- It's of Bottle Liquid Panda Seasoning Packet.
- It's of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Chilled Sliced Red Radishes [garnish].
- It's of Shredded Cabbage [thin sliced - to be added to meat mixture].
Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Here's all you'll need..
- Fry hamburger. No oil needed..
- Drain hamburger..
- Add all chopped vegetables and seasonings to pan. Fry for 2 minutes longer. You'll definitely want some crisp to these lettuce wraps so don't over cook..
- Place on chilled lettuce leaves and serve immediately..
- ● Know you can cheat and add 1 - 8 oz packet of Panda Brand Lettuce Wrap Seasoning. With this, you can exclude all the seasonings listed above. Except for Soy Sauce. You can find this brand at just about any major supermarket chain. It'll taste exactly like what you're making from scratch. ● Just add additional Soy Sauce [to taste] since this packet it is a bit on the sweet side with the added Hoisin Sauce..
- ● Serve lettuce wraps with sides of Soy and Siracha Sauce. ● Crispy Egg Rolls, Miso and Egg Drop Soup all work great as sides to this appetizer. ● Garnish with chives. Radishes are another great addition upon serving. Unfortunately I was out of them. ● Serve with ice cold Sapporo Beer and chilled glasses. It's an excellent pairing [and IMHO] one of the best Asian beers out there!.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, absorb log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com