Low Carb Breakfast Balls.
Actually this is an easy recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Low Carb Breakfast Balls for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Low Carb Breakfast Balls using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Breakfast Balls
- Prepare of ground pork sausage.
- It's of ground beef.
- It's of eggs.
- Prepare of dried onion flakes.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
Low Carb Breakfast Balls step by step
- Mix all ingredients together with your hands or electric mixer..
- Form into 40 or 50 balls, about 1 to 1 1/2 inch each and place on a cookie sheet..
- Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes..
- Let cool before storing or freezing..
- For Scotch eggs, mold raw mixture around peeled hard-boiled eggs and bake at 350 for 30 minutes..
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Low Carb Breakfast Balls. If you have questions or requests re this article, divert admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com