Ground Beef & Veggie Pies with Flaky Pastry.
Literally this is an easy recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Ground Beef & Veggie Pies with Flaky Pastry for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Ground Beef & Veggie Pies with Flaky Pastry using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef & Veggie Pies with Flaky Pastry
- You need 470 g of ground beef.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot, finely chopped.
- It's 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It's 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It's 2 of tomatoes, grated.
- It's 100 g of grated parmesan.
- You need 80 ml of olive oil.
- It's to taste of salt & freshly ground pepper.
- It's 6-7 of pastry sheets.
- It's 150 g of melted margarine.
- Prepare as needed of flour for rolling out.
Ground Beef & Veggie Pies with Flaky Pastry instructions
- Heat 80ml olive oil in a wide pan over medium high heat. Add the onion and stir for 2min..
- Add the beef and break it up with a fork until it becomes granular. When it turns grey, add the carrot. Keep stirring with a wooden spoon..
- Continue with the green and red pepper, the garlic and the tomatoes. Season with salt & pepper..
- When all the liquid has evaporated, remove from the heat. Add the parmesan, stir well and let the mixture cool completely..
- Put the first piece of dough onto your bench. Sprinkle with flour..
- Roll out a rectangular pastry sheet, 35 x 25cm / 13.7” x 9.8”. Brush the excess flour..
- Brush with melted margarine. Spread some filling in the middle and fold the left side..
- Spread some filling and fold the right side. Brush with melted margarine, fold in half and brush again..
- Transfer onto a paper lined baking tray and flip it. Flatten it with your hand and brush with melted margarine. Repeat the process once more..
- Roll out another pastry sheet and cut it in half. Take each half and cover the prepared pies. Flatten with your hands and set aside..
- Prepare another pastry sheet and brush with margarine. Put filling along the bottom edge and roll it into a log..
- Transfer onto a paper lined baking tray and repeat the process..
- Brush with margarine and prick them with a fork..
- Bake in a preheated oven, at 200⁰C / 400⁰F for 30-35 min until they’re golden brown. Enjoy!.
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Ground Beef & Veggie Pies with Flaky Pastry. If you have questions or requests just about this article, charm entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com