Low-Carb Taco Bake.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Low-Carb Taco Bake for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Low-Carb Taco Bake using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Taco Bake
- Prepare of Crust.
- Prepare of cream cheese, softened.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of of heavy cream.
- It's of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of tsps. taco seasoning.
- It's of salsa.
- It's of cheddar cheese, shredded.
Low-Carb Taco Bake instructions
- For the crust: beat the cream cheese and eggs until smooth..
- Add the cream and seasoning..
- Greases 9"x 12" baking dish; spread the cheese over the bottom..
- Pour in the egg mixture as evenly as possible..
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes..
- Let stand for 5 minutes before adding the topping..
- For the topping; brown the ground beef and drain the fat..
- Stir in the seasoning and salsa..
- Spread meat mixture over the crust..
- Top with cheese..
- Reduce heat to 350° and bake 20 minutes until hot he bubbly..
I would just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Low-Carb Taco Bake. If you have questions or requests all but this article, entertain edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com