Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce.
Actually this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce
- You need of Zucchini.
- You need of Beef mince.
- You need of red pepper.
- It's of onion.
- Prepare of garlic clove.
- You need of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It's of Mixed Herbs.
- It's of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Tomato Purée.
Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Diced onion and garlic and brown In a wok..
- Chop red pepper and mushroom, add this to the onion and garlic.
- Next step, add your mince, I used 750g however this does several meals. Cook until Brown. This is when you put the spaghetti in (for the boyfriend 😂).
- For the Zucchini noodles, spiralize the zucchini and add salt and pepper..
- Add boiling water to Zucchini. Boil for 1 minute. Whilst doing this add tomato sauce and purée to the meat..
- After a minute, Fry the zucchini in coconut oil until firm..
- Serve with grated cheese if you wish. Very simple dish!.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Low Carb Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Sauce. If you have questions or requests just about this article, keep busy contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com