Korean Beef Rice Bowl.
Literally this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Korean Beef Rice Bowl for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Korean Beef Rice Bowl using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean Beef Rice Bowl
- Prepare of Main.
- It's of ground beef (i like 85/15 fat ratio).
- You need of garlic cloves.
- It's of oil.
- Prepare of medium carrots.
- You need of medium onion.
- It's of Sauce.
- Prepare of light brown sugar or raw sugar.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- Prepare of ground ginger.
- It's of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It's of green onions (scallions).
- Prepare of Notes.
- You need of sesame seeds to garnish if desired.
- You need of something to serve it on, rice, noodles, salad or lettuce wrap.
Korean Beef Rice Bowl step by step
- Dice garlic.
- Add oil from main to a wok/stir-fry/skillet, heat on medium..
- Add garlic to hot oil..
- Stir for 15 seconds, add ground beef, stir..
- While the ground beef is cooking, mix all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl..
- Grate or small dice the carrots and onion..
- I prefer to use one of these choppers. It ends up the perfect size..
- When the meat is about half cooked, add the carrots and onions, stir..
- When the meat and veggies are cooked, cut the green onions into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Add the green onions and sauce to the meat..
- Stir and let cook for 3 minutes until it is to your liking. Check the sauce level (how liquid) for how you are serving it..
- Served over rice, typically, but you don't have to limit yourself. Noodles work well also, as does salad, lettuce wraps, etc..
I want just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Korean Beef Rice Bowl. If you have questions or requests all but this article, occupy right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com