Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs.
Literally this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs
- It's 2 lbs of 80/20 ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped fine.
- You need 3/4 C of almond flour.
- You need 5 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1/3 C of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 of beef bouillon cube, broken up.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each of oregano and Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 jar of low net carb spaghetti sauce.
Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs step by step
- Mix all ingredients together..
- Brown meatballs in olive oil on both sides and transfer to cookie sheet..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes..
- Add to pot of sauce and heat..
- Top with grated parmesan. They can be used to top shiritake noodles if desired..
- This is the sauce I use. It is 3 net carbs per 1/2 cup..
- To cut down on the acid of the tomatoes, you can add a tablespoon of red wine to sauce..
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, entertain right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com